Recipe by TammieV
This recipe is in response to a request. I found it in a Christmas memories book of recipes by Master Chefs. This is by Edward Giobbi
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, in shells
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine chopped of fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons fine chopped Italian parsley
- hot pepper flakes or fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook shrimp in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes, or till pink and just firm to touch.
- Drain and cool.
- When cool shell and devein.
- Slice shrimp into pieces about 1/4 inch thick and set aside.
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop into pieces no coarser than rough cut breadcrumbs.
- Combine shrimp and artichokes with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature as part of an antipasto tray or with crackers.