Recipe by Fran6
Quick to fix and no-cook. Sometimes I add in a couple of green onions, and I always use homemade chicken broth. From SAHS Cookbook, Vol. 2.
- 5 small cucumbers, peeled and seeded, divided
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cucumber, sliced for garnish
- dill sprigs (to garnish)
- chopped chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop 1 cucumber into 1/4" pieces, set aside. In food processor, combine remaining cucumbers, yogurt, broth, cream, dill, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Process until smooth.
- Stir in reserved cucumber pieces. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish.