Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A really good dip, serve with tortilla chips.
Make and share this San Antonio Chile Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients; stir well. Chill 2 to 3 hours. Serve with Tortilla chips.