- 1 can of old el paso green enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 chicken tenders (4 to 6)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- grated cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in frying pan, add onion and saute until just turning brown.
- Add chicken and saute on both sides until just turning brown.
- Add a can of green enchilada sauce, cover and put in a 350 degree oven.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, let melt and serve.