Don't have a clue where the San Andreas Girll is, but this dip rocks!! Plus the pimentos and chives make this a great Christmas Dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, drained well
- 2/3 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, stemmed and drained well
- 4 chives, chopped fine
- 4 ounces pimientos, drained
- 1Blend everything but chives and pimentos together in food processor.
- 2Stir in the pimentos and chives for texture.
- 3Add salt to taste.
- 4Serve at room temp with grilled pita bread triangles.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for San Andreas Grill's Inferno Ridge Dip
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 383.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: