Recipe by dicentra
365 Snacks Hors D’oeuvres & Appetizers. Serve with Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce (recipe posted separately)
- 907.18 g swordfish, cut 1 inch thick
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 2.08 ml hot chili oil
- cilantro or parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into ¾ inch cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and salt. Whisk in olive oil, sesame oil, and chili oil.
- Pour marinade over fish, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile soak skewers in water.
- Preheat oven to 500. Thread one piece of fish on each skewer, about 1 inch from the end and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake until fish is lightly browned outside, but still juicy inside, about 5-7 minutes.
- Arrange skewers around a bowl of dipping sauce. Garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro.