Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Snacks Hors D’oeuvres & Appetizers. Serve with Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce (recipe posted separately)
- Cut fish into ¾ inch cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and salt. Whisk in olive oil, sesame oil, and chili oil.
- Pour marinade over fish, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile soak skewers in water.
- Preheat oven to 500. Thread one piece of fish on each skewer, about 1 inch from the end and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake until fish is lightly browned outside, but still juicy inside, about 5-7 minutes.
- Arrange skewers around a bowl of dipping sauce. Garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro.