1/1 Photo of Samurai Swordfish Kebabs
365 Snacks Hors D’oeuvres & Appetizers. Serve with Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce (recipe posted separately)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fish into ¾ inch cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- 2In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and salt. Whisk in olive oil, sesame oil, and chili oil.
- 3Pour marinade over fish, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile soak skewers in water.
- 5Preheat oven to 500. Thread one piece of fish on each skewer, about 1 inch from the end and arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 6Bake until fish is lightly browned outside, but still juicy inside, about 5-7 minutes.
- 7Arrange skewers around a bowl of dipping sauce. Garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro.
Nutritional Facts for Samurai Swordfish Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (1037 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili oil