Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these up with a peppery twist to them, colorful radishes. I hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb large white bean sprouts
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed & easy chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 lb about 12 red radish, sliced
- 6 green onions, cut into julienne-style strips
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Wash your sprouts very well and place on a paper towel.
- Put oil in a medium skillet and add garlic, onions, jalapeno, and radishes.
- Saute for 6 minutes on med. heat until onions wilt.
- Turn down heat to med.-low and add your sprouts with lemon, Lawry's, pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, and orange juice.
- Saute, stirring well, for another 12-15 minutes.