Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a good friend of mine, can use the recipe I posted or any others (even premade). Can't go wrong with this one!
- 5 dozen prepared meatballs, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce, simmer sauce
- Combine sauce with all other ingredients, heat over low-medium heat until heated throughly.
- Serve Sweet and Sour over rice, with mixed vegetables on the side.