Recipe by Karen in MA
from Sam the Cooking Guy. Ginger and garlic can be added if you like.
Top Review by kimberlymrichard
Loved this! Simple but delicious. We added chopped onion, garlic, ginger and some tabasco sauce and chili powder in lieu of the chili paste. Next time will add chopped scallions to give it some color. Company loved this too.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 lb pasta (your choice)
- chopped peanuts
- chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drizzle chicken with a little olive oil, season with salt & pepper and grill until done - set aside and keep warm.
- While chicken and pasta are cooking - combine pb, soy, broth and chili paste in a small saucepan over medium heat
- Cook until smooth and mix with pasta when ready
- Place sliced chicken on top of pasta, and sprinkle with chopped nuts & cilantro.