Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
- 1 lb tomatoes, medium sized
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- pre-washed mixed greens
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 (8 ounce) grilled steaks, cut into thin slices
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice tomatoes in half, scoop out seeds and put in large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Place on roasting pan and roast in oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine greens with about 3/4 of the goat cheese. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and a little of the balsamic, mix well.
- Put on serving plates, top with steak slices, tomatoes, and a little bit more of the goat cheese.