Recipe by SaMSaM
This is the way I love eating ramen noodles. It's been in the making now since I was nine years old. Sometimes I vary it with vegetables or even different cooked meats or seafood. But it's always my go to recipe when I'm sick. Never fails. Just be careful not to overcook the noodles and as soon as you add the egg, you have to be quick.
- 1 Top Ramen noodles (I prefer chicken)
- 1 egg
- 4 -5 frozen pot stickers
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (optional)
- 1 -2 cup water (I use enough to barely cover the noodles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in sauce pan.
- Cook pot stickers until tender; usually 10 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles.
- As soon as noodles begin to slightly soften, add egg and stir.
- Turn heat up to high.
- Add ramen seasoning, black pepper, soy sauce and saffron.
- Season to taste.
- Cook until noodles are tender and egg has cooked through.