Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the way I love eating ramen noodles. It's been in the making now since I was nine years old. Sometimes I vary it with vegetables or even different cooked meats or seafood. But it's always my go to recipe when I'm sick. Never fails. Just be careful not to overcook the noodles and as soon as you add the egg, you have to be quick.
- 1 Top Ramen noodles (I prefer chicken)
- 1 egg
- 4 -5 frozen pot stickers
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (optional)
- 1 -2 cup water (I use enough to barely cover the noodles)
- Boil water in sauce pan.
- Cook pot stickers until tender; usually 10 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles.
- As soon as noodles begin to slightly soften, add egg and stir.
- Turn heat up to high.
- Add ramen seasoning, black pepper, soy sauce and saffron.
- Season to taste.
- Cook until noodles are tender and egg has cooked through.
Sam, you are the mot amazing man on earth for creating the perfect soup. Thank you. PS : I used homemade pot stickers.
This sounds really really good.I also like soup when I am sick and love Campbell's Cream of Tomato made with condensed milk butter and lots of pepper and Saltines.I will try your soup as soon as the Fall comes