Recipe by CandyTX
This makes a very large batch, but are perfect for freezing - great in everything from Swedish meatballs to spaghetti. Flash freeze for extra credit ;)
- 5 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) packages onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In a huge bowl, combine ground beef with all ingredients except eggs.
- Blend thoroughly by hand
- Slowly blend in the 2 eggs.
- Form into 1 inch size meatballs
- Place on jelly roll pans (baking sheets with edges to contain any fat run-off).
- Bake in a preheated 350~ oven for 25 minutes.
- When they are cool, I put them in freezer bags, in meal size portions.