Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
from Sam The Cooking Guy, who says no forks are allowed to eat this!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar, mixed with
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with butter and sprinkle well with cinny-sugar.
- Cook on both sides in a non-stick pan over medium heat until slightly crispy and brown. Remove to a serving plate.
- Add 1/2 cup of the ice cream to each tortilla, the mango on top.
- Drizzle with honey and a squeeze of lemon juice then a final sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Now just fold and eat kinda like a taco.