Recipe by Sam #3
Total comfort food. This is NOT low fat in any way :) For the bag of nacho chips, 400gm is approx cause I used half of a 900 gram bag
Top Review by Noo
I have to agree with Bmcnichol,it did need more flavour. I agree that it could probably do with some taco seasoning,and I also ditched the olives,and approximated measurements. Definately open to personal adjustments...Made for PRMR.
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 (400 g) bag nacho chips
- 14 ounces refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa
- 2 -3 cups cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry hamburger with garlic and chili peppers.
- Meanwhile spread nacho chips around on a large cookie sheet.
- Top with refried beans (now this have never spread well for me, so I just put it on in clumps).
- Sprinkle olives on top.
- Add salsa (again, I just put it on in clumps).
- Sprinkle as much or as little cheese as you want (IMO, there's no such thing as too much cheese).
- Place in oven and heat for 15 mins.