1/2 Photos of Sam's Grilled Cheese
Sam #3's Note:
My favorite kind of grilled cheese. I have it marked as serving 2, but often I eat them both *shhh*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray sandwich maker with cooking spray on both top and bottom.
- 2Lay 2 slices of bread on bottom.
- 3Spread out slices of 1 mushroom per sandwich.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on each slice (I will also just slice cheese from a brick to layer on instead).
- 5Top each piece of bread with 2 slices of deli ham.
- 6Top with remaining bread.
- 7Close lid and cook for 2 minutes or until preferred toastedness.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sam's Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 1298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 20.5 g