- 4 slice whole grain bread
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml shredded cheese
- 4 slice deli ham
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray sandwich maker with cooking spray on both top and bottom.
- Lay 2 slices of bread on bottom.
- Spread out slices of 1 mushroom per sandwich.
- Sprinkle cheese on each slice (I will also just slice cheese from a brick to layer on instead).
- Top each piece of bread with 2 slices of deli ham.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Close lid and cook for 2 minutes or until preferred toastedness.