Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy. Prep time includes marinating.
Make and share this Sam's Grilled Big-Ass Shrimp & Steak With Chimichurri recipe from Food.com.
- Put Chimichurri ingredients into a food processor and process until fairly smooth.
- Place the Shrimp and the steak into a glass bowl or baking dish and cover with chimichurri sauce.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Grill the steak on high about 5 minutes, then flip over and add the shrimp to the grill, basting both with some of the extra sauce.
- Grill everything until done - which should only be a few minutes.
- Slice the steak into thin slices and serve with the shrimp and extra sauce for dipping.