Recipe by San Marcos Sunshine
Another recipe from Sam, The Cooking Guy. I love these "no biscuit technique" biscuits. Could it get any easier?
Top Review by sugarpea
Now that Bisquick makes a transfat-free mix I can eat these with a lot less guilt. You're right, Sunshine, it doesn't get any easier than this and they're really good. These are a great last minute addition to make any meal more special.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Lightly butter large baking sheet (or see tip below.).
- Drop batter by tablespoon-fulls onto sheet.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 20 minutes.
- If you're fussy about size, use a small ice cream scoop for uniformity.
- Another tip: Have you discovered Reynold's "Release" foil? It's the Eighth Wonder of the World in my book! I line all baking sheets/pans with it--no sticky, no washy.
- Life is good.