Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy. This is the way he prepared it on the show, rather than how it appears on his website.
- 2 cups red grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups yellow pearl tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, rounds sliced in half (or more to taste)
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped into strips
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- kosher salt
- Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil together.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and mix gently.
- Drizzle very gently with vinegar.
- Add a few good grinds of pepper and salt.
This was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't have yellow tomatoes, so just used all red. Served as a side to Recipe #320270.