Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
my favorite treatment for a cold
- Bring chicken broth to a boil, add rice and turn down to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and add lemon juice - stir to mix.
- IMPORTANT: do not just pour the egg mix into the soup right now or else it will turn to scrambled eggs. Take about a cup of the hot broth and slowly stir it into the egg mix - then slowly add one more.
- Now that the egg mix is hot enough, you can add it into the broth in the pot.
- Continue simmering until it thickens and is heated through and you're done.
- Garnish with a little chopped parsley on top.