A spicy side dish. Serve with chutney and a salad.
Make and share this Samosa Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the onions, fresh ginger and curry powder in the olive oil on MEDIUM for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the curry and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Stock. Cover and Steam for 5 more minutes.
- Add the Broccoli (or Cauliflower) and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Lemon Juice and the Peas.
- Continue cooking until most of the stock has evaporated.
Easy, minimal dishes required, quick and vegan to boot, doesn't get much better than that!
This was very nice. I suspect it's highly dependent on the choice of curry powder - I used Penzey's Balti Curry Seasoning. Nice ratio of green veges to potatoes, nice seasonings, nice amount of sauce. Very clear directions. Thanks for sharing! Editted to add: made again 11/09 using Garam Masala. Since we like spicy foods, we didn't like it as well this time. Be sure to choose a curry powder you like for this dish.