- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 14.79 ml ginger (fresh)
- 4.92-9.85 ml curry powder
- 907.18 g potatoes, peeled & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 295.73 ml chicken stock (or Veggie)
- 236.59 ml broccoli florets or 236.59 ml cauliflower, florets
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions, fresh ginger and curry powder in the olive oil on MEDIUM for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the curry and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Stock. Cover and Steam for 5 more minutes.
- Add the Broccoli (or Cauliflower) and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Lemon Juice and the Peas.
- Continue cooking until most of the stock has evaporated.