- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh)
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock (or Veggie)
- 1 cup broccoli florets or 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions, fresh ginger and curry powder in the olive oil on MEDIUM for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the curry and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Stock. Cover and Steam for 5 more minutes.
- Add the Broccoli (or Cauliflower) and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Lemon Juice and the Peas.
- Continue cooking until most of the stock has evaporated.