Recipe by Fauve
If you like Girl Scout Samoa cookies, here's an easy, delicious recipe to try.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
This was a very interesting recipe so I decided to try it. I'll have to say I was pleasantly surprised!!! I had to freeze it before serving to get it to a consistency to cut it and it not be runny, but I do live in the deep south where it stays warm, EVEN IN OCTOBER!! Flavor was good and kids liked it too. Thanks Fauve!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed samoa cookies
- 7 ounces 7-Up soda (diet or regular)
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread crushed cookies evenly into bottom of pie pan.
- In a small pan over medium heat, bring 7-Up to a boil.
- Stir in Jello.
- Place ice cream in a large mixing bowl, and pour the warm 7-Up mixture over it.
- Stir till melted.
- Pour mixture into cookie piecrust.
- Chill well, or freeze for longer storage.