Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for Football Games or just a Normal Summer Day. Wash down with a few beers for the best effect. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for more people
- Put your brats in a large pot and dump in the 2 beers, onion, season all and garlic powder.
- Add water until the brats are fully covered.
- Cook 20 minutes on medium heat, meanwhile, heat up your grill.
- Transfer your brats to the grill and cook 4-5 minutes on each side. Be careful not to pierce the brats with a fork or anything because this will let the good tasting juices out.
- Discard the beer & onion mixture.
- Place a slice of cheese in each hot dog bun and add your brats on top.
- Add desired condiments.