Great for Football Games or just a Normal Summer Day. Wash down with a few beers for the best effect. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for more people
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put your brats in a large pot and dump in the 2 beers, onion, season all and garlic powder.
- 2Add water until the brats are fully covered.
- 3Cook 20 minutes on medium heat, meanwhile, heat up your grill.
- 4Transfer your brats to the grill and cook 4-5 minutes on each side. Be careful not to pierce the brats with a fork or anything because this will let the good tasting juices out.
- 5Discard the beer & onion mixture.
- 6Place a slice of cheese in each hot dog bun and add your brats on top.
- 7Add desired condiments.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sammy's Cheddar Beer Brats
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 644.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: