Cook1 hr 15 mins
I got the idea of using sausage in this from my hubby, and I built it from there. This makes an excelent, juicy, and very tasty meat loaf. Note: I mince my onions because I like the flavor, I just don't want to know they are there, but obviously you can chop them to your liking.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, egg, crumbs, onion, water, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Mix together until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Lightly spray baking dish (I use a glass, 8X10).
- Move meat mixture to baking dish, and press to the sides.
- Squirt ketchup across the top, or spread with a brush.
- Transfer to oven, and bake for 1.25 hours.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.