1/3 Photos of Sammy's Beef and Sausage Meatloaf
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Panhandle Sam's Note:
I got the idea of using sausage in this from my hubby, and I built it from there. This makes an excelent, juicy, and very tasty meat loaf. Note: I mince my onions because I like the flavor, I just don't want to know they are there, but obviously you can chop them to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, egg, crumbs, onion, water, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- 3Mix together until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- 4Lightly spray baking dish (I use a glass, 8X10).
- 5Move meat mixture to baking dish, and press to the sides.
- 6Squirt ketchup across the top, or spread with a brush.
- 7Transfer to oven, and bake for 1.25 hours.
- 8Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sammy's Beef and Sausage Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: