Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my mom's recipes, and it is just to die for. I made it the other night to take to a dinner party at a friend's and it was a hit! The person that didn't like peaches gobbled it up as well... I have had to edit this damn thing three times because they are not satisfied... I am going to put amounts of things, but make the frikkin cake like the box instructs...
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) canned peaches (drain one can if you use 2 16 oz, do not drain 28 oz can) or 1 (28 ounce) peaches (drain one can if you use 2 16 oz, do not drain 28 oz can)
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- open peaches do not drain.
- Mix cake according to box instructions and pour in a greased.
- 9x13 pan.
- pour peaches evenly over cake juice and all.
- cover top with cinnamon and sugar.
- bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until golden.