Recipe by rusted_essence
This is my mother's recipe and they are to die for! These were included in our family cookbook as well as the variation that my Grandpop loved. The story my mother entered into the cookbook is as follows: "My mom always made deviled eggs when I was growing up, as a result I grew up loving them. Now at family get togethers I am the official deviled egg maker." Give em a try, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Recipezaar is requiring measurements so I will put some, but ignore them and make your own.
- 24 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- salt and pepper
- paprika (as a garnish when done)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half long ways. Put all the yolks in a bowl and lay whites on your serving platter.
- Mash yolks with fork until smooth.
- Add pickle relish salt and pepper.
- Add mayo a little at a time until smooth.
- Add 1 T mustard.
- Scoop into egg white and sprinkle with paprika.