1/1 Photo of Sammie's Deviled Eggs
This is my mother's recipe and they are to die for! These were included in our family cookbook as well as the variation that my Grandpop loved. The story my mother entered into the cookbook is as follows: "My mom always made deviled eggs when I was growing up, as a result I grew up loving them. Now at family get togethers I am the official deviled egg maker." Give em a try, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Recipezaar is requiring measurements so I will put some, but ignore them and make your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut eggs in half long ways. Put all the yolks in a bowl and lay whites on your serving platter.
- 2Mash yolks with fork until smooth.
- 3Add pickle relish salt and pepper.
- 4Add mayo a little at a time until smooth.
- 5Add 1 T mustard.
- 6Scoop into egg white and sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sammie's Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: