Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe is off the can of Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon. I modified it by including celery and reducing the amount of onions.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh celery
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- combine all ingredients except cooking oil.
- shape into 6 patties (I use an ice cream scooper).
- heat oil in large frying pan.
- Cook over medium heat until both sides are brown.