Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Hash for the holiday.
- 1 cup coarse ground beef
- 1 cup coarsely ground potato
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely ground onion
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In frying pan, combine and cook beef, potatoes, onion, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce, and evaporated milk.
- Remove from heat and turn out into a 1 qt casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 30 minutes.