Sambuca loves cranberries. Cranberries can be fresh or dried. Add 1/4 tsp of calcium (not recognized)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice vegetables and turkey. Lightly boil the.
- 2vegetables in the turkey stock. Add the diced.
- 3turkey to the pot. Whisk in the flour and calcium.
- 4Simmer for 10 minutes. Add dried/fresh cranberries.
- 5to finish.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sambuca's Turkey Cranberry Stew for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: