Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With a twist... Sambuca mocha ole: Replace the white Sambuca with black Sambuca. Add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder to the ingredients in the cocktail shaker in step 1. Shake until well combined. Serve immediately.
- 125 ml freshly brewed espresso coffee, chilled
- 125 ml light cream
- 2 tablespoons white sambuca
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- ice cube
- Combine the coffee, cream, Sambuca, coffee liqueur and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined.
- Pour the coffee mixture among serving glasses and serve immediately.
It was freezing cold so I did this one warm. I thought Sambuca in coffee sounded strange but it really works with the kahlua for a smooth velvety finish. Thanks Sonya!
What 2 servings??? This is very delicious and I refuse to share! Made for Beverage Tag.
I used white sambuca. It was great. But I used half the cream. And I drank it all by myself :) Thanks for posting this drink. I'll try with black sambuca another time. Made for Beverage tag.