Recipe by WokRokr
If you enjoy a spicy Thai chicken dish, You're gonna like this one. Passed on to me from a friend who is not very computer savy, but an excellent cook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup chili paste (Sambal Oelek)
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger (I used fresh minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar,chile paste, fish sauce, Sriracha, and ginger.
- Marinate chicken for 6-8 hours in plastic bag.
- Thread chicken onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Take reserved marinade and bring to boil to use as a basting sauce.
- Grill chicken 15 minutes, turning and basting occassionally.