Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love watching my fellow California Canadian on our local cable station and the Discovery Health Network. His mission is to make cooking accessible and easy and delicious.
- Combine all ingredients except the salmon in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for a few minutes until syrupy.
- Turn oven to broil. Cover a large baking sheet with foil, it's messy.
- Place salmon on the foil and baste well with the sauce.
- Broil the salmon depending on thickness about 10-15 minutes until done.
- Baste a couple of times during cooking. If it starts to get crispy and a little bit black, that's good.
The best salmon I've ever made. Great for a guests. Even my kids loved it.
mmm..really tasty.made this for dinner with some whitespring salmon, and served with rice and lima beans..I loved the flavor of the sauce..it was good, especially when it got a little crispy on top..thanks! :)
So good! My husband loves it, it's easy, and comes out perfect -- even without the sake! I'll be making this one again and again.