Karen in MA's Note:
I love watching my fellow California Canadian on our local cable station and the Discovery Health Network. His mission is to make cooking accessible and easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the salmon in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Turn down heat and simmer for a few minutes until syrupy.
- 3Turn oven to broil. Cover a large baking sheet with foil, it's messy.
- 4Place salmon on the foil and baste well with the sauce.
- 5Broil the salmon depending on thickness about 10-15 minutes until done.
- 6Baste a couple of times during cooking. If it starts to get crispy and a little bit black, that's good.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sam the Cooking Guy's Rainy Day Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 1376.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g