Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great dressing/sauce....I've served this with salads, fish, crab cakes, just about anything that would benefit from a dressing. This is from Sam Choy's Sampler. Prep time includes egg cooking time.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
- white pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tofu, diced
- Combine mayonnaise, half and half, pickle relish, chili sauce, sesame seeds, chili flakes, and white pepper; mix well.
- Gently fold in tofu and chopped eggs.