I couldn't find any recipes on here that included Li Hing Mui powder, so I'm going to add what I can..There is 1 tsp of Li Hing Mui that is included, but would not be accepted in the ingredient list. Also, the sweet and sour is meant to be the mix that is typically used with mixed drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend liquors and ice (shake, or place in blender for a frozen margarita).
- 2Moisten the rim of the glass and dip in li hing mui powder.
- 3Pour blended margarita into glass and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon li hing mui powder.
- 4Garnish with a slice of lime.
- 5Serves 1.
- 6For a virgin margarita: Leave out tequila and double the amounts of sweet-and-sour mix and simple syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sam Choy's Li Hing Mui Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet and sour cocktail mix