Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I couldn't find any recipes on here that included Li Hing Mui powder, so I'm going to add what I can..There is 1 tsp of Li Hing Mui that is included, but would not be accepted in the ingredient list. Also, the sweet and sour is meant to be the mix that is typically used with mixed drinks.
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash simple syrup
- ice, to fill glass
- Blend liquors and ice (shake, or place in blender for a frozen margarita).
- Moisten the rim of the glass and dip in li hing mui powder.
- Pour blended margarita into glass and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon li hing mui powder.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Serves 1.
- For a virgin margarita: Leave out tequila and double the amounts of sweet-and-sour mix and simple syrup.