Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 907.18 g stew meat, cubed from a 7 bone beef chuck roast
- 1 russet potato, chunked for soupspoon
- 0 bag of those baby carrots, that moms want the kids to nibble
- 1 large red onion, chunked left over from my salsburyburgers
- 1 can baby corn, cut in half saw it and grabbed it
- 1 can low sodium beef broth, sort
- 14.78 ml Hungarian paprika
- 0.25 ml kosher salt (1/4 tsp?)
- 0.25 ml beef base (1/4 tsp?)
- good grind pepper
- 7.39 ml prepared horseradish
- 44.37-59.16 ml marsala wine
- 14.79 ml very fine chopped bell pepper, left over from the mashed potato salad
- Try out the suet and bones from the roast remove the suet but leave those bones in.
- Brown the meat chunks.
- Add everything but the veggies cook under pressure 12 minutes.
- Cool then add the veggies cook under pressure 13 minutes.
- Cool and let stand for a while.
- Not Bad if I do say so myself.
- I've got sour cream and Caraway seed to stir in the bowl.