Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
OK ... we all have them, and now we can salvage those little foil packages of Soup Base that fell out on to the counter the last time we made Ramen Noodles. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- Heat the oil OR butter in a small sauce pan that has a tight fitting lid.
- Add the soup base and rice and stir until the powder has melted into the oil and the rice grains are completely covered.
- Add the chicken broth (or another liquid of your choice) and cover the pan with a tight fitting lid.
- Reduce heat to the lowest setting and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat DO NOT PEEK, and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Serves One.
Great way to use up those little packets! The rice is very tasty and simple to make. Perfect for a quick solo lunch or a side dish for two.