Don't be fooled by the Quesadilla in the title. This is not like Mexican Quesadillas. This is a sweet bread or muffin that is served often with coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add the melted butter a little at a time, then the eggs one at a time, alternating with the milk until you form a soft paste.
- 2Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish or a greased muffin tin (12 muffins) and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- 4Serve warm or cold, with ice cream or coffee or alone.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salvadoran Sweet Cheese Bread (Quesadilla)
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 246.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g