Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 16 pretzel rods
- 3 graham crackers, rectangles (whole)
- 36 frosted shredded wheat cereal
- 3 salted crackers
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the morsels for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until the mixture is just melted and smooth. Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and snip a small hole in one corner.
- Pipe the mixture all over one long side of an 8- by 4-inch loaf pan set on your serving dish. Pipe onto 1 pretzel rod and press, coated side down, onto the bottom of the coated long side of the pan. Pipe more on top of the rod and stick another rod on top. Repeat to cover that side of the pan. Repeat on the other long side. Break the remaining pretzel rods in half and repeat to cover the short sides of the pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Pipe a thick line on the top edges of the long sides of the pan. Press 1 graham cracker on each side so that they meet in the middle to form a peaked roof. Pipe a thick line where the crackers meet. Break the remaining graham cracker in half and repeat to complete the roof. Refrigerate until set.
- Pipe all over the graham crackers. Gently press the cereal onto the “roof” to resemble snowy. shingles. Cut the salted crackers into door and window shapes. Pipe all over the flat sides and press into place. Pipe all over the serving dish around the house and gently press coconut all around to resemble fallen snow. Refrigerate until set. Pull apart to eat.