Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
(it's the season in Middle Georgia) Love it because it is simple. From Patti.
- Melt butter to cover the bottom of the pan - about 1/2 stick or + for a pound of pecan halves.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on butter.
- Sprinkle sea salt (or regular) on butter.
- Pour in 1 lb pecan halves.
- Sprinkle a little more salt.
- Bake 250 degrees for about 45 minutes, stirring 3 or 4 times.
- Pour on newspaper to drain.
- When cool, store in 'fridge.
Had a huge craving for something salty, this did the trick and now I will crave this recipe.