Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From Simple and Delicious magazine. These look dangerously addictive! Corn chips and chocolate chips together? Sign me up! :) Cooling time is not included in preparation time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn chips, slightly crushed, divided
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, divided
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the corn chips and peanuts in a greased, 13x9x2" pan.
- Set aside.
- In saucepan, bring the corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
- Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Drizzle half over corn chip mixture in pan.
- Add remaining corn chips and peanuts to remaining syrup.
- Stir until combined.
- Spoon over mixture in pan.
- Press down lightly.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.