1/1 Photo of Salty Peanut-Cream Cheese Brownies
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Salty and Sweet---one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g package of chocolate chunky brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml chopped salted peanuts
- 226.79 g can of prepared cream cheese frosting
- 78.07 ml salted peanuts
- knotts berry farm red raspberry flavored syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Butter a 9” round cake pan.
- 3In mixing bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- 4Beat for 50 strokes to blend.
- 5Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- 6Heat the Cream Cheese frosting slightly in the microwave to very soft consistency. Remove brownies from oven and pour and spread frosting over top.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining salted peanuts. Cool on wire rack.
- 8To serve: Drizzle red raspberry syrup on plate and place pie wedge of brownies on top.
- 9Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salty Peanut-Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.9
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 655.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g