Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Salty and Sweet---one of my favorites.
Make and share this Salty Peanut-Cream Cheese Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageof chocolate chunky brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 0.5 (16 ounce) canof prepared cream cheese frosting
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts
- knotts berry farm red raspberry flavored syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Butter a 9” round cake pan.
- In mixing bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- Beat for 50 strokes to blend.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Heat the Cream Cheese frosting slightly in the microwave to very soft consistency. Remove brownies from oven and pour and spread frosting over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining salted peanuts. Cool on wire rack.
- To serve: Drizzle red raspberry syrup on plate and place pie wedge of brownies on top.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Hi Caroline, I hope you don't mind but I used my Kittencal's Extreme Chocolate Brownies and added in salted peanuts in place of the chocolate chips, I separated into two pans and doubled the topping, I did not have any raspberry syrup so I heated some strawberry jelly in the microwave and drizzled that on, you definately need to have a sweet tooth for this, a little goes a long way, anyway my DS and his GF loved it, thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)