Entered for safe-keeping, by Maria del Mar Sacasa, found on Serious Eats. A variation on Hot Buttered Rum. More at: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/11/salty-maple-buttered-cider-hot-cider-cocktail-recipe-rum-drink-winter.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
OPTIONAL SALT RIM
- 1OPTIONAL SALT RIM:.
- 2Spread Maldon salt on a small plate. Rub the rim of 2 heatproof glasses or mugs with the lemon half, then dip in salt.
- 4Combine the butter, maple syrup, and vanilla bean seeds in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 5Combine rum and cider in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- 6Pour the rum-cider mixture into prepared glasses, then top each with half of the butter-syrup mixture.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salty Maple Buttered Cider - a Warm Fall & Winter Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: