Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great gift for the holidays or just to have sitting around for a snack when your wanting something alittle salty and sweet. You can add more ingredients to this to suit your taste or you can take out what you don't like.
- 1 cup spainsh salted peanuts
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 cup honey graham crackers
- 1 cup miniature Oreo cookie (bite size)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- Mix all together in a large bowl.
- Store in glass container or baggies.
This isn't just for kids. It was an easy and fun addition to a summer cocktail party dessert table. I doubled the recipe and did add 2 cups of Honey Grahams to add that square shape which gave the look of a traditional "Nuts and Bolts" recipe. I served this up in a big, elegant crystal bowl along side peach schnapps infused watermelon and the crowd went wild. Thanks for a great recipe Marsha.