Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a great gift for the holidays or just to have sitting around for a snack when your wanting something alittle salty and sweet. You can add more ingredients to this to suit your taste or you can take out what you don't like.
Top Review by Chef Regina V. Smith
This isn't just for kids. It was an easy and fun addition to a summer cocktail party dessert table. I doubled the recipe and did add 2 cups of Honey Grahams to add that square shape which gave the look of a traditional "Nuts and Bolts" recipe. I served this up in a big, elegant crystal bowl along side peach schnapps infused watermelon and the crowd went wild. Thanks for a great recipe Marsha.
- 1 cup spainsh salted peanuts
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 cup honey graham crackers
- 1 cup miniature Oreo cookie (bite size)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy