1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A very easy, no-bake recipe that was given to me by a co-worker who's sister works in a university cafeteria and they serve this to the co-eds. Great idea for bake sales, school snacks, pot lucks...a good summer treat for the kids without heating up your kitchen. I'm guessing on the servings because you can cut them as small or as large as you would like them. The cooking time includes the one hour of cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine syrup, sugar and peanut butter in a large pot.
- 2Warm, over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently; turn off heat.
- 3Fold in cereal and pretzels; mix to coat.
- 4Press mixture into a lightly buttered jelly roll pan or deep cooking sheet.
- 5Cut into desired size servings while mixture is still warm.
- 6Cool at room temperature, for approximately one hour, prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salty and Sweet Choco-Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.0
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 465.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g