Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a healthy and yummy snack. It's also very easy and quick. Enjoy!
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan.
- Put the almonds in and slowly move the saucepan so they get glossy.
- Salt them and heat for 30 seconds, with the same slow movement.
- Take them out of the fire, and put them on a paper napkin so the extra grease gets out.
- Serve on a bowl, and enjoy your snack (you can have them hot, or wait a second so they chill a bit).
Perfect and easy! They were so great, and nice and crunchy. Reduced amount of salt to 1 teaspoon, and added a bit of hot sauce to butter. Really eaten fast by everyone here. Thanks for posting! PAC 2011