Recipe by andream
This is a healthy and yummy snack. It's also very easy and quick. Enjoy!
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Perfect and easy! They were so great, and nice and crunchy. Reduced amount of salt to 1 teaspoon, and added a bit of hot sauce to butter. Really eaten fast by everyone here. Thanks for posting! PAC 2011
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan.
- Put the almonds in and slowly move the saucepan so they get glossy.
- Salt them and heat for 30 seconds, with the same slow movement.
- Take them out of the fire, and put them on a paper napkin so the extra grease gets out.
- Serve on a bowl, and enjoy your snack (you can have them hot, or wait a second so they chill a bit).