Recipe by Opossumgravy
This is a great fix for the salt cravers. It is also quite soft and hit the comfort spot.
Top Review by fishing for recipes
Surprise, suprise, suprise!!! This was great and low in fat. I had to try it just out of curiosity. The extras were on the counter in case I thought they were needed ( pepper, thyme, etc.) I never used them. Plus, the calorie count on what I used was even lower @ 142 calories ( 15 of them from fat.) Thanks a bunch!
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Get a microwave safe bowl and put the can of tuna in it.I recommend that you don't drain it,or as little as possible.
- 2. Heat the tuna with a loose lid in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- 3. Take out the tuna and place your 5 crackers in a single layer over the tuna while it is still steaming.
- 4. Submerge the cracker into the tuna if you like break them.
- 5. Pop the tuna back into the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- 6. Now mix in the crackers until all is moist and softened.
- 7. Now you can add your salt and pepper or whatever you like with tuna fish, but I suggest you try it plain and then add what you prefer to it.
- 8. Enjoy.